HJ-PR was tasked with supporting Sprayground’s ongoing news stream with top tier PR placements around new launches, collaborations and business profiles.
We developed a bespoke media relations program focusing on national, consumer, lifestyle and business publications. We got product in the hands of the most influential journalists and influencers.
- Press has included traditional print, online and seasonal gift guides, in target fashion, music and business publications.
- Top tier business profiles, including New York Times, Los Angeles Times and Forbes.
- Top tier fashion outlets, including WWD, MR Mag, HybeBae and TMRW.
Russian Standard Vodka
HJ-PR was tasked with supporting the Russian Standard Vodka portfolio, including Russian Standard Original, Platinum and their ready-to-drink canned Moscow Mule cocktail, with an ongoing news stream and press cycle.
We developed a bespoke media relations program, targeted at national, local and consumer lifestyle press. We created bespoke PR packs of each liquor for top editors across key titles, ensuring the best product in hand, which sparked conversation and features. We also created a key date calendar, ensuring press hits for each date throughout the year.
- Over 40 pieces of covers, averaging 4x a month of top tier press across digital and radio.
- Overall audience of 600 million.
- Top tier outlets, including Forbes, Town & Country, The Independent, Spy, InsideHook, Eater and Uproxx.
Dose & Co.
HJ-PR was tasked with finding 3000 micro influencers for the Dose & Co US launch and Khloe Kardashian partnership, encouraging influencers to try the product and post about it on their Instagram pages.
We found and vetted 3000 Micro Influencers (social followings between 10K – 150K), demographics:
- Gender: N/A
- Location: US nationwide
- Age: 21+
- Community: Lifestyle, Tastemaker, Mom’s and Fitness influencers who can speak to the taste of Dose & Co., the benefits and why they like it.
Vast engagement on the brand to coincide with the launch, whilst it was not a requirement, influencers had the option to promote Dose & Co. on their stories, which 80% did, tripling the amount of followers on Instagram in just 6 months.
HJ-PR was tasked with launching the product to press across the states, with a focus on Los Angeles.
We implemented a launch campaign, building the unique ingredients of High 90’s, and sending PR packs to top consumer editors based in LA, due to the restrictions on sending cannabis.
Press included top tier online, national and local outlets, as well as trade media, including:
- LA Weekly
- High Times
- THC Net
Nordic Wolf Hard Seltzer
HJ-PR was tasked with supporting Nordic Wolf Hard Seltzer (The Swedish Cider Company) to recruit influencers located across the UK to launch its new seltzer drink, by posting engaging content across Instagram.
We found and vetted 15 Micro Influencers (social followings between 10K – 150K), demographics:
- Gender: N/A
- Location: UK nationwide
- Age: 21+
- Community: Active lifestyle, outdoor enthusiast, camping lovers, etc.
- 30 pieces of white labeled content that Nordic Seltzer could re-use across their own social channels.
- 25% increase of sales, driving consumers directly to Aldi to purchase (product exclusively sold at Aldi).
- 15% followers increase!
- Increased engagement with target demographic community on Instagram.
HJ-PR was tasked with supporting Metalbird (a company that creates beautifully crafted art pieces of life-sized metal bird silhouettes) to recruit influencers in the United States to promote their artistic movement by posting engaging content on Instagram within a tight deadline of two months, and ultimately driving pre-Christmas sales.
We found and vetted 45 influencers, including one top-tier (social media following of 300k+), 24 mid-tier (social media following of 75k+) and 20 low-tier (social media following of 10 – 20k).
- Gender: N/A
- Location: U.S.
- Age: 30-35
- Community: Bird lovers, Outdoor enthusiast, Home & Garden, etc.
- 225 pieces of white-labeled content was created so Metalbird could use it across their own social media channels.
- The campaign generated $20k USD + in sales.
- The campaign had a potential audience reach of 14,101,008.
- HJ-PR was able to keep the campaign under the budget assigned for each influencer.