HJ-PR, with address at Los Angeles, USA and internet portal https://hj-pr.com/, is responsible for the use and protection of your personal data, and in this regard we inform you of the following:
For what purposes will we use your personal data?
The personal data that we collect from you will be used for the following purposes that are necessary for the service you request:
- Responding to contact form messages
- Provision of any requested service
What personal data will we use for these purposes?
To carry out the purposes described in this privacy notice, we will use the following personal data:
- Identification and contact data
How can you access, rectify or cancel your personal data, or oppose its use or exercise the revocation of consent?
You have the right to know what personal data we have about you, what we use them for and the conditions of use that we give them (Access). Likewise, it is your right to request the correction of your personal information if it is outdated, inaccurate or incomplete (Rectification); that we delete it from our records or databases when it considers that it is not being used properly (Cancellation); as well as oppose the use of your personal data for specific purposes (Opposition). These rights are known as ARCO rights.
To exercise any of the ARCO rights, you must send a request via email to email@example.com and it must contain:
- Full name of the holder
- Email used on this website
- Copy of an official identification attached
- Subject “ARCO Rights”
- Description of the object of the writing, which can be, but not limited to, the following: Revocation of consent to process your personal data; and / or Notification of the improper use of the processing of your personal data; and / or Exercise your ARCO Rights, with a clear and precise description of the data to Access, Rectify, Cancel or Oppose. In case of Rectification of personal data, you must indicate the exact modification and attach the supporting documentation; It is important in case of revocation of consent, that you bear in mind that not in all cases we will be able to respond to your request or terminate the use immediately, since it is possible that due to some legal obligation we will need to continue treating your personal data. Likewise, you should consider that for certain purposes, the revocation of your consent will imply that we cannot continue to provide the service you requested, or the conclusion of your relationship with us.
In how many days will we respond to your request?
By what means will we communicate the response to your request?
To the same email from where the request was sent.
The use of tracking technologies on our internet portal
- User preferred language
- Region where the user is located
- User browser type
- User operating system type
- Date and time of the start and end of a user’s session
- Web pages visited by a user
These cookies, web beacons and other technologies can be disabled. To find out how to do this, consult the help menu of your browser. Please note that if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain personalized features on our website.
How can you find out about the changes in this privacy notice?
This privacy notice may undergo modifications, changes or updates derived from new legal requirements; of our own needs for the products or services we offer; of our privacy practices; Changes in our business model, or other causes. We are committed to keeping this privacy notice updated on the changes that it may undergo and you can always consult the updates that exist on the website https://hj-pr.com/.